- This event has passed.
FIRST Tech Challenge Rookie Team Programming Workshop
September 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
FIRST Tech Challenge team Tesla’s Knights is hosting a programming workshop for FTC rookie teams (first year teams). Tesla’s Knights will have the Rover Ruckus field set up so teams can program the Tesla’s Knights robot to run on that field. They will then be able to run the robot on the Rover Ruckus field and make adjustments to the software as needed. This will be a real hands on experience which should help rookie teams learn quickly by programming an FTC robot for a real FTC game experience.
The workshop will include the following:
- Learn how to setup FTC phones.
- Connecting REV Expansion Hubs
- FTC Block Programming
- Using Logic, Loops, Math, and creating functions
- Autonomous vs TeleOp
- Programming Motors, Servo, potentiometer
- Programming Sensors – IMU, distance, touch
- Using Tensor Flow, Vuforia
- Saving/Downloading your programs
- Hands-On practice (please bring laptop for this session).